Monday, November 7, 2016

You can't say no to me

You can't say no to me. I'm on anti-rejection meds. 


This is our best selling design phrase and every time I see it, I laugh.  I know, cheap thrills, but it's funny!  

We tried a few different phrases, but this one was by far the funniest.  We have several different fonts and a few cartoon kids, depending on what you think fits your personality best, or the personality of the transplant recipient best.  

We have the phrase on mugs, cell phone cases, tote bags and a ball cap, too.































One of our alternate phrases. 
You have to do whatever I say.  I'm on Anti-rejection meds.




Another alternate phrase - I can't say no.  I'm on anti-rejection meds.





All of these designs and phrases can come in Men's and Women's Tees, sweatshirts, long sleeved, short sleeved shirts, mugs, and nearly every kind of cell phone case.  If we don't have what you want.  Please shoot us an email or comment here and we'll do our best to get what you'd like.  

knsgear@gmail.com

Have a fabulous day!

Kristin and Steve
KNS Gear
KNS Transplant Gear

No comments:

Post a Comment