Sunday, November 20, 2016

Small notebooks and journals

Going into an office supply store can make my heart start beating faster.  All of those paper products and pens.  I get so excited about journaling, calendar making, bullet journaling, diary writing and weekly organizing lists.   

The spiral notebooks featured here are 6.50" x 8.75" and are filled with 80 pages of lined paper.

The small folded notebook is 5.5" x 3.5" and the interior can be customized to contain blank, lined, grid or checklist paper.

Lists! Oh goodness, I love a good list.  I wish I could cross off as many things on my lists as I can write down.  I have a bullet journal full of lists - a list of the gifts I've sent my nieces, a dinner list (our favorites and those that we forget we love!), cleaning lists, monthly to do list, change the air filter calendar list, movies I want to see, books I want to read, people I want to visit, etc.  



The little notebooks and larger notebooks that we have in our shop are great for those grocery lists, random thoughts and whatever else you want to jot down.  The big notebooks are great for staying at home or at the office, but these little ones travel well and can always be within reach.  



My phone is a great place to jot down appointments in the calendar app and to keep favorite recipes that have too many ingredients for me to remember (so it will always be with me at the store) but I like writing things down with pen on paper.  


I remember things so much better if I write them down.  I am forever meeting new people and my memory for names is horrible, so now I keep track of the new folks by writing their names down. I've been doing this for about 4 months now and I have gotten so much better at remembering names! We have a group meeting every week, so I take the same notebook every week and can even go back and see who attended and when was the last time we saw them.  I didn't think it was that important to be able to find out these little details until I had them!  

My weekly calendar book, which is where I've been writing down all this info on our meetings and those who attended, ends in December.  I'm looking forward to picking up a new notebook.  I'm sure I have 4 or 5 empty notebooks somewhere in the house, but I want one of the new ones!  

I may have designed all of these new notebooks with me in mind.  I love them all and honestly I can't decide which ones I want first.  I'm especially excited that I was able to use so many of my original photographs on the covers.  


Thanks so much for joining us once again for a little window shopping.  We have more notebooks in the Just For Fun Collection and also in Stocking Stuffers

Have a fabulous day!
Kristin

KNS Gear
KNS Transplant Gear
knsgear@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment