Saturday, November 19, 2016

Christmas Accent Pillows

Accent pillows, occasional pillows, sometimes pillows, seasonal pillows, square pillows, round pillows, and the list goes on and on. Steve and I designed a whole bunch of pillows recently and I have finally gotten the front and back pictures of them.  The square pillows are 16" x 16" and the rectangle pillows are 12" x 16".





We did buy these designs, but it's up to us as to what we do with them and I have been having a blast playing with all of the beautiful patterns.  The retro designs are my favorites, but as I played around with the patterns I found I really started to enjoy the ones that weren't necessarily retro.




I made dishtowels out of nearly every one of these patterns, too, so if you like the pillows, you're going to like the towels, too.  The towels only have one pattern per towel though.




We had a hundred or more patterns to choose from but I see we both tended to like the stripes and polka dots quite a bit.  The cars with the trees on top - what a hoot!  I loved those.  There is also a day and night scene of a hand drawn town.  We have them on different pillows as I really wanted the backside of the pillow to compliment the front, rather than be the opposite.




Another one of the design patterns we were fortunate to find were the watercolor winter scenes.  They also made for some gorgeous pillows that won't necessarily have to be put away as soon as the New Year rings in.







If there is a pillow combination that you would like and we don't have it, please let us know and we'll make it up for you.

Have a wonderful, fabulous day!
Kristin

KNS Gear
KNS Transplant Gear
knsgear@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment