Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Stocking Stuffers

The past two nights Steve and I have been working hard to get some more stocking stuffers and lower priced gifts into our stores.  We have so many designs and we have so many ideas that it's really hard to do all the things we want to do!  We should have probably had all of this stuff designed and in our stores in September, but we are rarely early for anything.





Zazzle has so many products and they have a sale every day.  Make sure you get on their email list and you will find out what the sale of the day is and if you've been wanting a tote bag, you will find that a 30% sale will come along shortly.  Wait for the sale.



I worked on some pocket journals and Post-It Notes because I love paper products.  I can't wait to order some of these myself.  Most of the pocket journals feature my photos on the front cover.  If I could put my photos on Sharpies I would, but they don't have that option yet!  The pictures below show the front and back of the journal.






Several friends of mine have just had babies or have just become a grandparent so I have had babies on my mind.  Zazzle has a lot of kids apparel, but I focused on babies - we created a few bibs, pacifiers and rompers.






Enjoy and have a fabulous day!

Kristin
KNS Gear
KNS Transplant Gear
knsgear@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment