Thursday, November 10, 2016

Favorite Things - Kitchen Towels

I can walk through an antique mall and point at something every 3 feet and tell you that I love it and really mean it.  I am totally in love with vintage, heavily carved, giant pieces of wooden furniture.  The stuff that takes a village to move and a truck bigger than whatever it is that I own to get anywhere.
I also get a little faint when I see mid-century modern furniture.  All those sleek lines and beautiful angles.  The atomic age brought us funky designs in kitchen ware, neon signs and starbursts of all shapes and sizes. I swoon when I see atomic age items.  Seriously swoon!


In the very early 80's I had a fuzzy fabric purple tall dresser with brass accents and super twin sized waterbed.  My bedroom was awesome.

To say I have eclectic taste is an understatement.  I love the way things look, feel, function and work.  One of the things that I have a huge collection of is kitchen towels - or dish towels.  What I love about them is that it doesn't matter what style of home I have, I can have any kind of towel that I want.



I was poking around Zazzle tonight, trying to find where the towels that have been made from my photos ranked (to be honest) and I stumbled upon some pretty great designs.  I just had to show them to you all.  I can tell you from experience that the dishtowels from Zazzle are quite good, from the very first day.  I was immediately skeptical because I am a dish towel snob, but these towels are very absorbent, wash beautifully and the color is still just as vibrant as the day it arrived. I've had mine for a year.  Steve got them for me for Christmas last year and I love them.


ENJOY! and have a fabulous day!



Kristin

KNS Gear
KNS Transplant Gear
knsgear@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment