Friday, November 18, 2016

Christmas Tees and Shirts

The ugly Christmas sweater has become a joke of sorts, but ... I've always loved the corny shirts and sweaters with sewn on stars and snowflakes, a reindeer or two and a snowman!  There are so few times of the year that a person can dress up in theme gear and do it again and again for nearly a month.



When I lived in Michigan I had a dozen Christmas themed sweaters.  I would layer them over a mock turtleneck and head out into the world.  I may have had people laughing at me, but I didn't care.  If I can make someone laugh then it's been a fantastic day!



Our tees aren't the way-too-gaudy type, but they are fun and festive!  They have a good theme going on without having everyone in the office or on the street laughing at you.  Steve created our version of a Christmas grumpy cat and I just love him.  We've got him on a mug at our house and we keep it out all year.  




If you'd like to use our shirts as the beginning of a Christmas project, go right ahead - glue and applique to your hearts delight!  We had a lot of fun putting this all together.  Don't forget you can order any of our designs on over a hundred styles.  Zazzle has long sleeved shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, all kinds of warm stuff as well as t-shirts.  This is just one of the many benefits of Print-on-Demand.  We don't have to stock 110 styles of shirts!



Go ahead get your Christmas on!
Kristin

KNS Gear
KNS Transplant Gear
knsgear@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment