Sunday, November 6, 2016

Harry Potter, Wonder Woman and Monopoly Postage Stamps


Harry Potter, Wonder Woman and Monopoly have much in common, at least in the world of customized postage stamps.  Zazzle has a number of Officially Licensed postage stamps and these three are among them.  I have always enjoyed finding the perfect stamp to put on my outgoing mail.  

Nowadays we don't have much snail mail in the outgoing mail, but for me, that makes it all the more important to select a postage stamp with intention. If I know what the person likes I might select according to what they like or if I love Harry Potter or Cats, then I'll put on there what I like!



Why have boring postage when you can choose from 743 versions of Harry Potter themed postage?  I could see this as a fun addition to a gift - tuck a sheet of stamps into a note card set.  It's not something that everyone else does.

Severus Snape 
Postage Stamp







Maybe Wonder Woman is your superhero of choice.  There are 164 available options for stamps on the Wonder Woman page.  There is a "You're Invited" stamp and even a Happy Birthday.  I love the Happy Birthday stamp, it doesn't have to be just for your birthday!  

Wonder Woman Face
postage stamp


Wonder Woman Happy Birthday
postage stamp 


Wonder Woman Silhouette 
postage stamp 


Fun and Games!  
The Monopoly page has 47 themed stamps and I could hardly stop copying them over.  I haven't played Monopoly in years, but I can still see my Mother putting the hat on the vintage cannon when she landed on the same space as my Father.

The icons of the Monopoly game are so ... iconic! The ring, the dog, the car.  They are instantly recognizable.  They make me happy when I see them. 





If the Monopoly theme is right up your alley, there are numerous stamps, like the Blue one below, that are customizable with your own street and dollar amount.





Uncle Pennybags says, "What are you waiting for? Go on over to the Postage Stamp section and wander around.  See if something catches your fancy!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment