Thursday, November 1, 2018

KNS Gear - Happy November!

Zombies don't scare me, I've had a liver transplant!  



The zombie craze is huge.  How many seasons has The Walking Dead been on anyway?  It seems like everyone should have been zombified by now, but yet they keep going! 

My husband, Steve, created the zombie design for KNS Gear and I just love it.  Two creepy fellas coming through the dark, the eyes peek out from that deep black and even the grass looks creepy.  The "I've had a liver transplant" is customizable, so you can put anything you want there.


Zombies don't scare me I drive a Yugo.
Zombies don't scare me I have 6 children.
Zombies don't scare me -- fill in the blank!! 

Or, if you've had a liver transplant, then this is the shirt for you!

We have shirts for all kinds of organ transplant recipients - liver, kidney, heart and lung.  This next month I will be showing all kinds of products that we design and sell through Zazzle.

Have a great day!
Kristin and Steve
KNS Gear

No comments:

Post a Comment